Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Things My Best Friend May Not Even Know

I wanted to write a fun entry today because I'm in a pretty good mood so I thought this would be fun. Here is a list of random things about me that people (even those close to me) may not know:

  • My default ringtone (for now) is "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin Degraw. Special people get special ringtones like my parents are "The House That Built Me" by Miranda Lambert, my Grandma is "Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean, and my sis is " Savior" by Rise Against.

  • Someday, maybe after I retire, I want to start my own animal rescue.

  • My favorite colors are pink, purple, and yellow.

  • I may be a writing major who reads a lot of Literature but I really love Nicholas Sparks (Don't judge!)

  • I am 21 and still can't type without looking at the keyboard.

  • I am a river city brat- every city I've spent major parts of my life in have been on rivers.

  • I've never been out of the midwest.

  • I'm a picky eater.

  • In the summer, I get a little obsessed with buying popsicles.

  • I hate buying clothes for myself.

  • It takes me forever to do math in my head and I still count on my fingers.

  • I still listen to 90's pop music regularly

  • I can't fall asleep if my feet are covered.

  • I actually keep every card I get and keep them in a huge box.

  • I reorganize things constantly because I get bored with things if i don't

  • I can't think clearly if my apartment is messy

  • My favorite age was 17

  • Semi trucks scare me

  • I am claustraphobic.

  • I grew up listening to classic rock like Bob Seger and Pat Benetar, spent my pre-teen years with Britney Spears and Hilary Duff, teen years with Bullet For my Valentine and Three Days Grace, and since I've been to college Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, and Carrie Underwood. Needless to say, my iTunes have variety.

  • I was in a band called "Lil' Angels" in elementary and middle school lol.

  • Barbies were my favorite toys as a kid.

  • My perfect sundays are rainy ones.

  • I actually really love school and a life without homework and classes scares me a little.

  • Sunflowers and Pink Roses are my favorite.

  • My favorite month is October.

  • I've NEVER been stung by a bee.

  • My grandpa's house used to be pink. (It's an ugly beige color now lol)

  • I love grass.

  • As far as I know, I don't have any allergies.

  • I used to write a lot of poetry and song lyrics.

  • I really want to learn how to play piano.

  • My favorite scent is coffee and vanilla because it reminds me of my mom and grandma's house.

  • The only bone I've broken is my pinky finger.

  • If I could, I would love to be a stay at home mom who writes novels.

  • My ideal house is yellow.


I could keep listing random stuff but I'm sure you've had enough of me lol Have a great day everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment