Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here's to New Beginnings

So, after TONS of thinking, TONS of tears, and TONS of realizations, I have finally found someone who I see is worth opening up to. I kept sitting here being all afraid but the minute I called him my boyfriend, it just all melted away. I have high hopes for this and I know better and I'm a lot wiser. I feel as if I have a sharper mind.
He knows I'm not going to take any shit and he treats me fantastic.I don't think I've ever been treated this way. The best thing is I don't have to ask. He just knows and he does it. I really think I've found someone amazing. Although I already knew he was amazing since I've been friends with him for over two years.
I really feel like this is gonna be something great so here's to mended hearts and learning to open up again after being hurt.
Here's to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment