Monday, April 2, 2012

ABC's of Me

Just thought I'd do this for fun. You should do it too! Make it a blog entry and copy the link to a comment on this post or post it as a comment :)

A- Art- I really enjoy art. Drawing and painting mostly. It's a hobby mostly.
B- Baseball: my favorite sport ever. Definitely a Cardinals fan, born & raised.
C- Cooking: I love it! Especially when I'm doing it for someone else.
D- Dogs are my favorite animals (and Dolphins are a close second)
E-
F- Friends & Family are pretty much my world. I put everyone first before myself (which gets me into trouble) but I love the people in my life even when they walk away or aren't as great.
G- Goofy pretty much decribes me. I'm clumsy and kinda ditzy at times. I think I'm come off as ditzy at least.
H- How I Met Your Mother is my favorite show right now (now that OTH is ending)
I- Italy- I would love, love, love to travel here. This is my dream honeymoon.
J- Jason Aldean is my favorite country singer.
K- Kids are my second passion. If writing doesn't work out, I'll most likely go into pre-school teaching or childcare.
L- Liars are my biggest pet peeve. Honesty is my number one policy. I like people who tell me how it is and don't waste time with games.
M- Mandy Moore: I idolize her tremendously. If I could befriend any celeb, it'd be her.
N- Neat-freak: I can't function is things around me are cluttered or messy.
O- One Tree Hill- my favorite t.v. show and gulity pleasure. Don't judge!
P- Pink-my favorite color!
Q- Quiet: I am a very quiet person until I warm up but once I do, I'm as outgoing as anyone else.
R- Red- I like to wear red a lot because it was my grandma's (now deceased) favorite color on me.
S- St. Louis, Missouri: My hometown and as much as I say I hated it, it has a special place in my heart.
T- Twizzlers are my favorite candy
U- University of Evansville: my college
V- Vehicle- I love ford mustangs, chevy cobalts and trucks.
W- Writing: my major and hopeful career path
X- X-ray- I've only had one and it s when I was six years old for a broken pinky.
Y- Youtube: I have a Youtube channel where I sing. It's kinda unknown since I don't like to share it.
Z- Zoo animals- I love the seals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment