Wednesday, July 13, 2011

With a Little Help From My Friends

So, I finally made my decision about school and housing. As sad as I am to say, I will not be returning to a dorm. But I will be getting my own apartment! I am beyond excited. It will be a simple one bedroom just big enough for me and my dog. I can't wait to sign the lease. :D
But that isn't the point of this entry. I am uber excited to see my best friend tomorrow night. We're going to see the long awaited Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and to just hang out and catch up. I have missed my bestie so much so I'm pumped. I will hopefully have some pics to share.
On another note, one of my other best friend's fiance was deployed for his first (and hers) tour in the middle east. And I remember how hard it is from personal experience so I got this idea to make her a "deployment survival kit" with just random stuff to help her get through it easier and make it go by fast. I'm excited to start working on it so I can give it to her when she comes down for my birthday party. So I hope it makes her happy and gets her through it.
Welp, that's about all the updating I have for now. Another new thing, is I think I'm going to start naming posts after songs that fit it.
Until next time.Have a great weekend everyone!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment