Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Walk a Lonely Road...

So Harry Potter was amazing, of course. It definitely was an AMAZING movie to end the series with. I'm quite sad it's over though. Haleigh left this afternoon. I had a great time. It really made me realize how much I miss having her live here with me.
I know it's dumb because I have so many amazing people in my life, but I can't help but feel alone.
I miss waking up to always having people up like my mom drinking coffee and my brother watching cartoons. I miss my niece tip toeing into my room every morning to jump on my bed and wake me up. I miss my grandma watching the morning news. I even miss haleigh's annoying alarm that went off every morning.
I know I'm no where close to being alone but its hard not to feel it when everyone is so far away. and money is so tight on everyone that its hard to visit as often. and I just miss being surrounded by people I love every day, especially after a summer where I have spent majority of my time with myself and my dog.
I guess I just really miss everyone and I can't wait until school starts nor can I wait to graduate so I can move somewhere closer to everyone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment