Thursday, August 18, 2011

One Step At a Time

Hello blogging world!


Since I haven't post in a couple of weeks I decided to give a quick update.


My 21st birthday was awesome and I got to spend it with some great friends. It also forced me to put my new "guidelines" for this year into effect right away after some flakey friends and those friendships were ended. Who needs so called "friends" like that?


School starts next week and I'm a tiny bit nervous just because I did handle last year so horribly. In another sense I'm excited because I feel in so much more control than I did. Dean's List, here I come!


I have completely mapped out an eating plan and once school starts I'll have access to the gym to work out and get this weight loss popping.


I am also in the process of setting up my own fundraiser on campus to collect donations for the humane soceity. I am SUPER excited for this one! It's the least I can do to give back to an organization that does an awesome job getting animals adopted fast and reducinmg the number of animals that are euthanized each year. I am also cooking up a way to raise money for autism awareness that I hope is a success. =]


I guess my attitude has changed tremendously since a few months ago. A lot of people have been cut from my life and a lot of changes are in the making. It's exciting but scary. But in the end it's just what I needed.


Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment