Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Change is Gonna Come

Alright, so every birthday I make goals for the year with an image in mind of where I want to be at the end of the chapter. And after this year (more like the last 6 months or so) I REALLY need to establish some goals to get life back on track and be a better version of myself by the time I reach 22. I really want to devote this year to myself and bettering me no matter how much I'm going to have to self-discipline myself. I'm ready for this and I'm ready to utilize this upcoming chapter of my life for the best. My birthday is on Friday and means a lot more to me than being legal to drink. It means a fresh start after a year of mistakes and dumb choices. So, for this year I am going to dedicate it to getting myself back on track.
The goals I am going to accomplish are:


  • Establishing healthy eating and exercise habits to FINALLY reach that healthy weight

  • Make Dean's list BOTH semesters

  • Focus on my writing as a passion again and maybe get some things published

  • Leave ALL drama and toxic people behind

  • Get involved in a cause that means something to me (anti bullying, alcohol abuse, domestic violence, animal abuse, autism awareness)

  • Start reading for fun again

  • Make better more well-thought out decisions for myself

  • DRIVER'S LICENSE

  • Do more for other people

  • Build my savings account and establish financial secruity for myself

That's what I've got for now. I'm sure I'll add to it as the year progresses. For now, I feel so motivated and ready to get this going. As for my blog, I'm going to start posting more helpful things for my readers and not just update on my life ALL the time or use my blog as a secondary journal. Also, starting Friday I think I'm going to start "Project 365" just to document this year in photos.


I hope everyone is well and wearing smiles on those beautiful faces. Until next time... :)

2 comments:

  1. i love you and i hope for once you are able to follow through with all the things you say you will do. it's time you do it and you will only benefit from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love you too ash and I'm feeling really confident in these goals and with friends like u I know I got this.

    ReplyDelete