Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Fave- 12.12.14

Not only am I excited because it's Friday (and I don't have to work this weekend), but this is also my first Friday link-up! So let's get into it.

{one}
Today is my library branch's Christmas party. This is my first one attending since I missed it last year so I am kinda sorta really excited. The best thing about my job (besides access to tons of books) are my coworkers. So it'll definitely be fun to hang out with them for a bit.

{two}
My husband and I have been doing a Harry Potter/Christmas movie marathon throughout the week. I'm happy for a free weekend to fit in more movies.
 Also, I haven't watched the HP movies in yeeaaars so it has been great seeing all of those again. They were so young in the first one, and then that hair in the 4th one. Oh my.



{three}
Sigmund Freud humor is the best, especially when shared with your best friend.




{four}
I miss Zoella and Alfie's vlogs and Sunday videos. Just saying.



{five}
I have yet to do ANY Christmas shopping. A+ Procrastination.


I hope everyone has a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I started watching the Harry Potter movies as well. I do it every year in December and it is a lovely tradition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely loving it!! I think it may become a tradition for us as well. Now I want to go reread all the books.

      Delete